HVAC Technician – Merritt Island, Fla.
Kennedy Space Center / Space Florida Launch and Landing Facility
Location: Merritt Island, Fla.
The Washington Consulting Group, Inc. is looking to hire a detail-oriented HVAC Technician to install, maintain, and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs. Chilled water systems experience is a plus! To be successful in this role, client satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
- Assisting with clients’ queries
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
- 5+ years experience as an HVAC technician and willingness to continue education in HVAC field
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with
- HVAC protocols
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Ability to work in confined spaces
Hiring for The Washington Consulting Group, Inc. HVAC technician opening is being handled via FosterThomas, Inc., a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. Please submit resume to Brittany Langway at email@example.com.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.