Facilities Maintenance Technician – Merritt Island, Fla.
Kennedy Space Center / Space Florida Launch and Landing Facility
Location: Merritt Island, Fla.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g., carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning [HVAC]; plumbing, etc.). Performs general cleaning and other tasks as assigned. This is a full-time, nonexempt hourly position, reporting to the Facilities Manager.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Any combination of training, education, and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or GED. Minimum five years of experience in facilities
Prior experience in airport maintenance is a plus.
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed
- Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities
- Clean windows and glass doors
- Change of all filters for HVAC as required
- Maintain building interior/exterior
- Remove and properly dispose of all recyclable materials
- Change light bulbs, interior and exterior, as needed
- Assist other trades as required
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
Hiring for The Washington Consulting Group, Inc. airport maintenance technician opening is being handled via FosterThomas, Inc., a leading HR Management and Consulting firm. Please submit resume to Brittany Langway at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEO Statement: FosterThomas is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal employment opportunities in recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation and disciplinary action with regard to the terms and conditions of employment. FosterThomas does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, marital status, gender identity genetic information, sexual orientation, or sex, including pregnancy and childbirth, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.